Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) is an organosulfur compound with the formula (CH3)2SO2. It is also known by several other names including DMSO2, methyl sulfone, and dimethyl sulfone. This colorless solid features the sulfonyl functional group and is considered relatively inert chemically. It occurs naturally in some primitive plants, is present in small amounts in many foods and beverages, and is marketed as a dietary supplement.
1. Rehabilitate the attrited arthrosis cartilage,is a key structural component in cartilage and acts as a lubricant.
2. Enhance the immunity and improve osteoporosis.
3. Cure neuralgia, arthralgia and process the concrescence of wounds.
4. Promote the synthesis of mucopolysaccharides, advance the viscosity of synovia, and improve the metabolism of arthroidal cartilage.
5. Has some curative effect on rheumatoid arthritis and hepatitis.
6. Has some curative effect on melanoma, lung cancer and renal carcinoma.
MSM is a relatively new dietary supplement form of sulfur that is found in our living tissues.
MSM supports healthy connective tissues like tendons, ligaments, and muscle. Thus, it is important in conditions such as arthritis, muscle pains, bursitis, etc.
MSM should be considered an integral part of any health care practice because of its physiological action, indirect importance, and current / future uses.
Question 1:Can you supply free samples ?
Because of too many sample orders to us everyday, we are very sorry that we have to supply sample with charge. The sample charge can be deducted from future orders.
Question 2: How to assure your delivery same good quality as sample?
Our sample is taken from our massC production. It means our product and sample is made from the same production line with same quality.
Question3. How to assure our delivery and quality after prepayment? If there is a dispute about quality etc, how to solve the problem?
We invite you to use Trade Assurance, you'll enjoy:
100% product quality protection 100% on-time shipment protection 100% payment protection for your covered amount